Our Law Firm's Process
As a seasoned family law firm, we will analyze your case to determine the most effective and appropriate course of action. Our goal is to help settle your case quickly and with very little financial and emotional distress.
During our initial consultation, we will address the issues you are facing and develop a comprehensive strategy that fits your needs. Below are some questions that will be addressed during the initial consultation.
- How will spousal support be determined?
- How will your business or job be affected?
- How will divorce affect a professional practice/partnership?
- What will happen to the family home?
- What will happen to investments?
- Has your spouse been hiding assets?
- How will the valuation of your assets be conducted for the purpose of distribution?
- Will you receive your fair share of the marital assets?
- How can you avoid a litigious and costly divorce?
- What can you realistically expect your costs to be based on your specific set of circumstances?
- How will custody be awarded?
- How much child support will be awarded?
- What measures can you take to gain custody/what mistakes to avoid that may jeopardize your parental rights?
- What can you do to strengthen your position?
- How can you protect your assets until a settlement has been reached?